With 24 parks worldwide (12 in Mexico, 6 in the Caribbean Islands, 1 in USA, 1 in Italy and 4 in Jamaica) in Dolphin Discovery we seek to share our love, fascination and respect for the incredible marine mammals such as dolphins, manatees and sea lions. Our greatest desire is to live an unforgettable experience as we share the happiness to make your dream of swimming with dolphins into the experience of a lifetime.
We open seven days a week rain or shine
- All the daily presentations and exhibits are included in one all day price.
- Free parking available.
- It takes about 3 to 4 hours to see all the shows and explore exhibits (however you are welcome to stay longer.
- Snack Bar is available for food and drink while visiting the park (no food, drinks or coolers are allowed to be brought into the park).
- Photo Department available if you choose to purchase photos with our animals after the presentations.
- Only “Service Animals” are allowed in the park, we do not have a kennel service for non service animals.
- Awnings, roofs and buildings are throughout the park.
- Night shows tickets are sold separately at the door.
Hours: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm November 27th – December 23rd
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day