Theatre-In-the-Round-Style “Concerts In Your Car™”
VENTURA – At the Ventura County Fairgrounds, featuring some of the biggest touring names across genres, as well as several stellar tribute acts with tickets starting at just $19:
- Randy Houser – July 11 at 8:00 PM
- Fishbone, Ozomatli & Rey Fresco – July 18 at 8:00 PM
- Don’t Stop Believing (Journey Tribute Band) – July 23 at 7:30 PM
- Third Eye Blind – July 25 at 8:00 PM
- Noise Pollution (ACDC Tribute Band) – July 30 at 7:30 PM
Rubicon Theatre Company to host a Drive-In Theatre Concert Series. Gates will open at 6:30 PM prior to each show, which is 8 PM, and attendees are highly encouraged to bring a picnic dinner or order from one of downtown Ventura’s many delightful restaurants (many of whom are providing curbside pickup), which are conveniently located near the fairgrounds. Visit https://www.rubicontheatre.org/rubicon-goes-retro for more details.
- Drive-In Hits! – July 6-8, 2020
- 2am at the Sands – July 20-22, 2020
- Forever Plaid (30th Anniversary Reunion Show ft. original cast) – August 3-5, 2020
- Jimmy Messina & Friends – August 17-20, 2020
- Music of the Knights – September 7-9, 2020
For more information about CBF Productions or to purchase tickets, please visit www.cbfproductions.com.