Visit a 16th Century village filled with thrilling shows, food and drinks, unique shops, and a fantasy adventure like no other. Open weekends September through October, the 2022 Ohio Renaissance Festival returns this fall, promising a royal selection of nearly 100 daily shows on 14 stages, 150 one-of-a-kind craft shops, and enough era-inspired food and drink to feed all of the jesters and jousters in your court! Jousting, jesting, and more medieval fun await Lords and Ladies of all ages.
- Action! – Jousting, comedy skits, and fun and games from times of old are just the beginning of the Ohio Renaissance Festival’s high-energy highlights! Watch as world-class glass blowers and blacksmiths demonstrate their crafts, and don’t forget to bring home a one-of-a-kind piece of art or jewelry for yourself!
- Fancy a feast? – Grub like this only comes around once a year! Dig into turkey legs, bangers and mash, steak on a stake, and many more delicious, era-inspired, eats.
- Royal family affair – Little Lords and Ladies are sure to love meeting the festival’s countless characters, and squealing for joy on era-inspired rides.
- Get your shilling’s worth – Discounted online ticket rates like these might just take you back in time, too!
- Location fit for a king – The fun doesn’t have to end when the festival does! Browse the rest of our website to see all there is to do nearby!